Calling out to aspiring and established Perth Blogger and Vlogger Mums and Dads. Guest post on one of WA’s favourite family websites and gain FREE family events and attractions in WA every month.
KidzaBuzz is excited to announce a fantastic opportunity for all creative mums, dads, or even grandparents who are interested in becoming a Perth Blogger with great following and who would love to attend free family events and attractions in WA every month and write about their experience – Become a KidzaBuzz Blogging Ambassador!
We invite enthusiastic content producers, writers, experienced Bloggers, Vloggers and promising digital creatives from around Perth to apply within.
Choose your own stories from our list of great suggestions; increase your potential reach to thousands of readers in your market; join a fun and innovative team; get exposure from a high authority organization that drives large traffic; gain experience, credibility and audience; write from home and at a time that suits you; produce one great blog a month; be recognised as a reputable Perth Blogger, treat your family to quality experiences and free family events and attractions in WA every month (compliments of KidzaBuzz), and, Become an influencer in the market – This is your chance to become a famous Perth Blogger and SHINE!
As a KidzaBuzz Perth Blogger, you will be free work the hours that suit you so long as a post is completed and submitted with images and/or video by the end of each month. Work from a home, a cafe or where ever you wish, the choice is yours.
The opportunities and perks are endless, not only will you enjoy free family events and attractions in WA every month, you will reach and build your online audience, gain experience and credibility creating for a reputable WA brand, enjoy a job that many people dream of, improve SEO for your own web presence, receive great training and support while having fun. More advantages of being a KidzaBuzz Perth Blogger are listed in the document below titled ‘Advantages for you’.
Check out our KidzaBuzz Blogger checklist (also below) to see if you have what it takes to be a famous Perth Blogger and take your family to free family events and attractions in WA every month. You can also check out our previous Blogs to see what’s been blogged in the past and follow us on Facebook, Kidzabuzz: Activities Voucher Book for Young Families.
Apply by answering the following questions and emailing your answers to our Marketing Manager, Inday Ford at firstname.lastname@example.org . Submissions close Tuesday 07 June 2016 and successful applicants will be notified by Friday 10th June 2016.
Terms and Conditions
- As a KidzaBuzz Blogging Ambassador you will enjoy a one year agreement producing content for our KidzaBuzz Blog commencing mid June 2016.
- Regular contributors will be expected to submit a new post every month for 1 year (That’s an easy 12 posts for the year).
- A large selection of blog post subjects and keywords will be provided and other suggestions will be considered.
- Posts must be turned in at least 4 business days before scheduled to run for review.
- Each post must be approved by KidzaBuzz management before publishing
- KidzaBuzz Ambassadors must agree to privacy terms and conditions.
- Your article should be written with our target audience in mind – West Australian parents of young children under 12 (particularly mums who are looking for the latest family activity or product in WA).
- Sloppy and poorly written articles will be declined.
- All blog posts must be in English, with proper grammar, and spelling usage.
- All content must be ORIGINAL — absolutely no republished posts.
- Articles must be edited before submission.
- We reserve the right to edit your post for brevity, grammar, and readability.
- Please send your post for review in a Word Document. Make sure it includes a catchy title, a short bio, along with proper formatting and structure.
- Length should be 600 – 2,000 words.
- Contributors should reply to comments left on their article.
- At the end of your article, you will be allowed to include a short bio with a maximum of two links.
- No affiliate links allowed.
- Our editorial calendar is made in advance, requests for specific publication dates will be considered.