- School Holiday Activities Perth
- Indoor Play Centres Perth
- Toddler Activities Perth
- Family Things to do in Perth
- Kids Events Perth
- Things to do in Perth with Kids + MUCH MUCH MORE
Welcome to the wonderful world of KidzaBuzz. Now into its tenth edition, KidzaBuzz is packed with 350 money-saving vouchers, either in the traditional A5 book or digital membership (delivered by mobile app).
If you’re looking for ways to affordably entertain and educate your family in Western Australia, then KidzaBuzz has the solution.
KidzaBuzz is perfect if you are:
- A mum, dad or caregiver looking for affordable, family friendly activities across WA
- Travelling to Perth and want to discover activities for your family with the added bonus of saving money along the way
- Running a fundraiser for your daycare centre, school or sporting club
- Giving corporate gifts to your clients and employees
- Looking for the perfect gift
There’s a reason why West Australian families love KidzaBuzz: the 350 vouchers – divided into 9 easy-to-navigate sections – offer amazing savings across the State. Whether you choose the traditional A5 book or digital membership delivered by mobile app, KidzaBuzz is a must.
KidzaBuzz offers great discounts on activities and events both indoors and out, as well as clothing, photography and birthday parties. There are even special offers for adults, in the exclusive ‘For the Grown Ups’ section – think day spas, getaways, hairdressers, coffee, florists and more.
Priced at only $25 and valid for a total of 13 months, there’s simply no excuse not to make KidzaBuzz a part of the family.
KidzaBuzz is still – after ten years – proudly published by Bassendean mum of two Bec Hall. Bec started KidzaBuzz because she wanted to discover new ways to have affordable fun with her family in Perth. Now she wants you to share in the adventure. Have fun!
KidzaBuzz is available as either an A5 booklet or digital membership (delivered by mobile app). Both formats offer more than 350 money-saving vouchers divided into 9 sections. While the traditional book is still popular, the app provides businesses with the chance to reach more customers than ever before.